A serrated suction cover is used in combination with a tungsten carbide tip impeller ensuring that fibrous foreign matter is cut up, and sewage is transferred without clogging.
- Single and multi-vane cast iron impellers with tungsten carbide tips
- Serrated suction cover is field replaceable/adjustable
- Built-in thermal protector prevents motor failure due to overloading or accidental run-dry conditions.
- Handles residential, commercial, and indiustrial sewage
- Ideal for poultry, dairy. hog, and fish waste processing
- Suitable for problem sump applications with unpredictable solids incursion found in schools, hospitals, industrial laundries
- High head capabilities available on certain models