Tsurumi C Series Cutter Pump™ is solids handling non-clog submersible pump with a unique tungsten carbide tipped single or multi-vane impeller and high chrome serrated wear plate for shredding of solids. Municipal, industrial and commercial applications. 1 to 30HP, Single phase and three phase available.
A serrated suction cover is used in combination with a tungsten carbide tip impeller ensuring that fibrous foreign matter is cut up, and sewage is transferred without clogging.
- Municipal Wet Well Lift Stations
- Municipal Dry Pit Stations
- Retail Stores / Restaurants
- Sewer Bypass
- Nursing Homes / Housing Developments
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Industrial Processing
- Oil Refining
- Food Processing
- Single and multi-vane cast iron impellers with tungsten carbide tips
- Serrated suction cover is field replaceable/adjustable
- Built-in thermal protector prevents motor failure due to overloading or accidental run-dry conditions.
- Handles residential, commercial, and industrial sewage
- Ideal for poultry, dairy. hog, and fish waste processing
- Suitable for problem sump applications with unpredictable solids incursion found in schools, hospitals, industrial laundries
- High head capabilities available on certain models