The Inline 400 is designed to be compact and an economical way to meet all of your pressure boosting needs. The unit’s symmetrical design allows for easy installation (mounting either vertically or horizontally) while also enabling it to work with your existing plumbing configuration.
- City water pressure boosting
- Pressurize water from cistern tank
- Re-pressurizing after filtration
- Irrigation system boosting
- NSF 61/372 approved
- Utilizes proven Franklin Electric pump and motor to create the most trustworthy product on the market
- Simple flow-based controls mean you get the pressure every time you need it
- Whisper quiet operation
- Installs vertically or horizontally
- 1-1/4″ NPT Inlet and Outlet
- 115 V and 230 V models available
- Plug-in electrical cord connected unit
- Protective features: Over/Under voltage protection, dry run, and over temperature
- Product power rating: 1/3 hp, 0.246 kW
- Maximum Water Temperature: 120 °F / 49 °C
- Homes on municipal/city or private well systems
- Multi-family dwellings – duplexes, triplexes and quads
- Increased and constant water pressure from water storage/cistern systems
- Sprinkler and water reclamation systems
- General pressure boosting
Municipal/City Water Systems
Franklin now has an affordable answer for homeowners not satisfied with the water pressure they receive from their city water provider. The Inline 1100 is a simple, efficient product that provides pressure to every fixture all the time.
Private Well Systems
The Inline 1100 provides a constant pressure solution for homes with low yielding wells, where storage tanks or cisterns are used.
Want to add a sprinkler system?
The Inline 1100 is versatile and can be used in place of the standard booster pump often needed for a sprinkler pump system. In addition to its weatherproof NEMA 4 electronics enclosure, the Inline 1100 will adjust the overall system pressure, allowing complete water coverage and shorter system run times.
The Franklin Electric Inline 1100 SpecPAK Pressure Boosting System connects easily to nearly any commercial, industrial, or multi-residential plumbing configuration to provide an easy-to-size water pressure boosting solution. Contractors simply determine how much water is required to be boosted to the desired constant pressure output, and the system comes properly packaged. The pump itself, the Franklin Electric Inline 1100, is a quiet, all-in-one constant water pressure system that contains the pump, motor, and drive in a compact package. As water volume needs increase, the pump instantly accelerates to the proper speed to ensure the water pressure stays constant throughout the application.
- Unique, patent pending wall-mount design, at 14.5 inches deep, accommodates virtually all mechanical room sizes and fits through standard doorways for worry-free specifications
- All stainless components for corrosion resistance and uncompromised water quality
- Electrical design with multiple fuses to prevent surge damage to control electronics
- Manifold and pump circuit piping sized to accommodate a full range of flows with minimal losses from hydraulic friction
- Grooved plumbing connections reduce set-up time and minimize external stress transfers between piping connections
- Full port ball valves used to reduce pressure loss through fittings and maintain smooth, consistent water velocities through the system
Ease of Installation
- Flexibility to add pump modules to the base package so the system can grow to accommodate new or unexpected water demands (PATENT PENDING)
- Quick connections within the individual pump circuit piping allowing service/installations to be performed with minimal labor and tools
- Wall-hung unit minimizes the required installation space, preserving critical floor space while allowing for easier, eye-level system maintenance
- Compact footprint
- Electrical code compliant, lockable electrical disconnects Included in panel controlled models
- Prewired electrical quick connectors between each pump and the control pane
- Complete package system provides pressure and flow in a simple, single unit
Control Panel Features
- Color-touchscreen, Programmable Logic Control (PLC) allows for system control without opening the panel
- Modbus, Ethernet, or cell radio communication capable (requires optional card) allowing for remote monitoring and control
- System setting for flexible output operation can toggle between single-unit or multi-unit pump operation as system demand necessitates
- If only a single pump unit is needed to meet the water supply demand, the control provides allowances for a variety of pump rotation schemes balancing run time across all pumps
- Allowance for operation in a commissioning mode within the control sequence
- Lockable fused branch disconnects allow offline pump to receive maintenance while remaining pumps stay online
- Field programmable to allow for automatic firmware updates
Engineered with high-performance VR Series pumps and premium efficiency TEFC motors, the VR SpecPAK™ Pressure Boosting System can be easily sized and selected to comply with pressure boosting needs in most commercial, industrial or multi-residential applications for constant-pressure operation.
Flexible Design With Your Needs in Mind
Configure the VR SpecPAK system with several available options according to flow needs, control enclosures (NEMA 1, NEMA 4X), interfaces (Touchscreen HMI/PLC) and additional communication ports.
- Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps (VR Series): Constructed with all 316 stainless steel wetted components for superior durability, efficiency and performance over a wide variety of applications (except 30VR).
- Available in 2 or 3 pump system configurations.
- Operation range up to 650 gpm & 350 PSI of boost pressure.
- Motor mounting with oversized thrust bearing ensures long operating life; a special heavy-duty motor bearing is not required for easier maintenance and repair.
- NEMA Standard 3-phase Motors: Premium efficiency TEFC enclosures and inverter duty rating allow for local repairs and serviceability.
- Electrical Panel: Includes main and individual drive disconnect switches that streamline product inspections by allowing remaining pumps to stay operational; NEMA 4, UL508A listed.
- Manifolds: 304 stainless steel groved-end suction and discharge manifolds reduce stress of external piping connections, providing easier installation and improved longevity.
The VR SpecPAK is ASHRAE 90.1-2010 compliant and is designed with the following components for added protection:
- NSF/ANSI 61 & 372 certified isolation valves
- Silent check valves
- Pressure transducers
- Pump thermal relief valves
- 316 stainless steel internals, glycerine-filled pressure gauges (2.5″ dial)
- Individual suction-side low pressure switches
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Designed for pump operation and protection; in the event of a failure or loss of power to the master VFD, all of the remaining drives in the system can continue to operate.
- Pipe-fill and burst pipe detection functions allow safe, controlled pump startup by ensuring consistent filling of piping and reduction in water hammer.
Simple Startup, Seamless Integration
All systems ship pre-programmed and fully tested for easy startup on site. The default parameters are loaded into a mini-USB for quick reset to factory settings.
- User Interface: Provides an intuitive experience with minimal programming needed for adapting or changing application requirements.
- Optional HMI/PLC with add-on ports: Serial/Ethernet or Profibus/CANbus; offers seamless integration into Build Management Systems (BMS) through multiple protocols.
- Color touchscreen: 4.3″ high-quality HMI with integrated PLC functionality (10 Digital, 2 D/A Inputs and 6 Relay Outputs).