Mark 3 ANSI
The Mark 3 ANSI is a horizontal, end suction, single stage, centrifugal, centerline discharge, “back pull-out” construction pump designed to handle demanding chemical processing and fluid handling services.
Mark 3 ISO
The Durco Mark 3 ISO chemical process pump provides unmatched performance and reliability, conforms to ISO 2858 and ISO 5199 design criteria and incorporates advanced design features. The ruggedly designed Durco Mark 3 ISO offers significant operational and maintenance enhancing benefits that help users to minimize the total cost of pump ownership.
Features and Benefits
- Lower total cost of ownership from reverse vane impeller, which eases maintenance and provides renewable, high-efficiency performance over the pumps’ life
- Increased reliability and mechanical seal life due to the ideal seal environment created by the SealSentry seal chamber
- Ease of maintenance resulting from optimal, predictable seal chamber pressures that are re-established after every impeller setting
- Extended mechanical seal and bearing life through robust shaft and bearing designs that also minimize shaft deflection
- Fast and accurate impeller setting with the industry’s most innovative external impeller adjustment mechanism
- In-shop reverse vane impeller adjustment with the only pump that takes full advantage of the back pull-out design