Reliable air regulators for precise spray gun control
Small, lightweight air regulators for spray guns that are easy-to-use and durable
Graco’s small, lightweight regulators for spray guns are easy-to-use, durable, and small enough to stay out of your way when spraying.
- A family of air regulators to satisfy a variety of low pressure system requirements
- Models with 2 or 3 regulated air outlets fit in most system configurations
- 50 CFM maximum for all 2 and 3 outlet air regulators
Desiccant Air Drying System
3-Stage Desiccant Design
Multi-stage design removes dirt, water and oil particles down to .01 microns
With Graco’s color changing desiccant, desiccant sight glass and coalescer pressure drop indicator, you get clean, dry air all day, every day! The desiccant changes color from blue to pink when fully saturated. Our multi-stage design removes dirt, water and oil particles down to .01 microns, for worry-free operation and upkeep.
- Built-in sight glass allows easy monitoring of desiccant bead color change – no need to take apart to determine desiccant status
- Desiccant can be regenerated for reuse, reducing your total cost of ownership
- Automatic coalescer pressure drop indicator turns red when coalescer requires maintenance
- Pre-assembled 3 stage system ships complete so you’re up and running faster
In-Line Air Filters & Coalescers
Components and Systems for Clean, Dry Air
Remove water, oil & contaminants from compressed air
Clean and dry air increases equipment life and product performance. Graco’s in-line filters and coalescers remove contaminants, so you get dry air for all your air-operated equipment.
- Stage One of two-stage system removes water and contaminants down to 5 microns
- Stage Two coalescer removes oil and submicron particles down to .01 microns
- In-line filter designed with reusable filter element is easy-to-clean and change
- Completely disassemble filter and coalescer by hand without tools – no-hassle maintenance!
- Auto-drain valves with filter and coalescer eliminate manual emptying of filters
Low Pressure Air Control Systems
In-Line Air Filters and Air Filter/Regulator Systems
Air filters and regulators for low-pressure applications
Clean and dry air increases equipment life and product performance. Graco’s low pressure air control systems remove contaminants down to 5 microns, so you get dry air all day, every day.
- Perfect point-of-use filters for air-operated equipment
- Easy to install in your existing compressed air system
- Systems with up to two air controls for multiple drops – reduces the total number of filters required and lowers costs
- Reusable edge-type filter element design lowers total cost of ownership
- Auto-drain valves on in-line filter and coalescer eliminates manual emptying of filters
Membrane Air Drying System
3-Stage Membrane Design
Maintenance-free membrane dryer for industrial applications
Get clean, dry air all day, every day! Graco’s multi-stage design removes dirt, water and oil particles down to .01 microns, for worry-free operation and upkeep.
- No refrigerants or desiccants to replace means a lower cost of ownership
- Maintains -40˚F (0˚C) dew point while achieving 0% compressed air humidity
- Easy to install in almost all industrial applications